Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, January 21, 2013

That time we were in a magazine.....

So I know this is old news for those of you who follow me on instagram ...but I was putting away a few things from Christmas and my recent trip to my moms when I stumbled across the magazine. I thought I'd share it on here...cuz it'd kinda a big deal for us.  My entire family worked so hard to help me to pull off Lydia's wedding.  You can read about that {here}.
Being recognized in a magazine for all our hard work is just as much for the rest of my family as it is for me and Lydia....and Marcus of course. ;)  We couldn't have done it without them.






Kinda surreal to open the pages and see your daughter and son-in-law.


And a BIG thank you to our photographers (and friends), April and Paul,  who submitted the beautiful pictures in the first place.  If it wasn't for their talent in capturing all the details as they did we wouldn't have anything to share but our memories.  The wedding itself was incredible. That alone was enough....but having bits and pieces of her special day shared in a magazine is like the sprinkles on top of her "happily ever after". 

We ordered a print copy of the magazine but if you would like to view it's digital version, you can do that  {here}.

                                                                   
ps.  Go watch April and Paul's promo video {here}.  The cuteness you will experience  will be well worth your one minute and fifty nine seconds.  I mean... seriously. They are awesome.

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful looking wedding - magazine worthy indeed! Happy I found your cute blog.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...