Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

#holdengirlsroadtrip



By the time you read this post, I will be New York bound!
I know!....I can't believe it myself.

If you would have told me this time last year that I would be driving across the country with my sister-in-law to Lake Placid,  New York to hang out with ladies I've never seen face to face...
well, I woulda told you that you were crazy.

But it's true.
That's exactly where I am heading.
I never could have imagined how rewarding blogging would be to me..
the encouragement...the wisdom....the friendships....the creativity....
I'm blown away by how big God's plans are compared to my plan.
I thought this blog was gonna just a be a place to document my family's happenings for all of them to read and treasure....like an "up-graded photo album" for them to enjoy.
But instead, God has opened doors that has humbled me and challenged me and amazed me through this little place I call The Honey Pot.
I'm so excited to see what else He has in store.

"Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us, to Him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus to all generations, forever and ever. Amen. "
Ephesians 3:20-21



And as if getting to go to New York.. with Heather (the best part of the trip for me)... to meet friends who I have come to value and treasure these past six months wasn't enough...
On the way back, I'll be meeting up with Nick and we are getting to go hang out with Chris and Elizabeth and our grandchildren for a few days!  
And if that wasn't enough...oh my..... we are taking the grand babies back with us for a week!!  Woo to the Hoo to the hee haw haw!!
 Camp Honey 2012!
So with that said,  you may not hear from me on here for a week or so.
But don't worry, I'll be sure to fill you in on all the good stuff! ;)

If you are on Instagram, you probably can see all the shenanigans as they  happen.
(I'm honeyholden on there if you want to follow along)

Woo Hoo!
#funcity here I come!!

Stephanie :)

ps. today is my awesome son-in-law, Christopher's birthday. 
 I'm so proud of the man of God he is and how is following hard after Jesus.  I'm so blessed he's the daddy to my grandkids and husband to my daughter.  
Chris, Happy Birthday!  I love you!  I'm flat out of raps this year but I'm thinking my trip to NY might inspire me to bust a rhyme in the days ahead.  Until then, just go watch last years again....{here}


pss.  You can go check out Sarah's link here to meet all the ladies and see where I'm going.

psss. that beautiful bag in the pic above is like one eighth of the luggage I'm packing.
dead serious.

20 comments:

  1. Have a fabulous time. I expect nothing less from such a fabulous woman!! You inspire me.
    Prayers for safe travels.
    Xoxo
    Megan

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are going to have way too much fun. You should try and bottle some of that up for later. :)

    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was hoping you were taking more than just that one bag...but I was going to be super impressed if that's all you were taking! HA! Y'all have so much fun! Maybe this time next year, I can be doing the same thing! Safe travels!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like an amazing trip with some amazing ladies! I can't wait to hear all about it! Safe travels!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a Safe and Wonderful Trip!

    Can't wait to see all the pictures.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. i'm so excited for you girls to all have such a great time! i love all of you!

    i'm getting together with a couple of other blog girls this weekend too - its crazy to think about the friendships that come through this little space. SO CRAZY. i just wanted to tell a few stories - i didn't even think about making friends. :) but i love them all the same.

    oh i'll be following on IG. you know it! have a great time and such a safe trip!

    smooches!

    ReplyDelete
  7. have so much fun honey. i cant wait to see the happenings on IG.
    xxO

    ReplyDelete
  8. would you do something for me? would you give hannah a big hug for me? and then she can give you one from me and it's like we've met :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I will not be jealous. I will not be jealous. I will not be jealous. Maybe if I keep this up by the time you all return I will NOT be jealous. No for realz though ... I am so happy for all of you ladies. There really is nothing quite like the sisterhood in life.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ahhh..it sounds like so much fun! I would love to do something like that one day. I look forward to living vicariously through your photo stream on IG. :)Seriously, if you're ever in my neck of the woods (the islands)...we really need to hook up. Have a great time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, what fun, not I think this qualifies as "double or triple fun." I'll be waiting with baited breathe to hear about all of it. Blessings abundant!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Have a wonderful time! Loving all the pics on Instagram so far. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. have a safe and happy trip! what fun!??! look foward to see pic ... intsa style :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Well, I am just thrilled for you! I have met hannah. she is lovely, bright, and such an encourager! (she also thought i was much younger than i am... we ladies love that!). GIVER HER A GIANT SQUEEZE from me. and enjoy every minute with your God-Sisters.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yay for a trip with just the girlies! :) I have enjoyed following your trip through IG.

    Thank you so much for the follow on my blog. Totally made my day awesomesauce. :)

    I hope you continue to have a fabulous time in NY.

    xo
    purposelyathome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cute post, I love your bed by the way! I can't wait to read more!
    -meandmr.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I loved watching your trip unfold on Instagram. I hope that you hold all of those memories in your heart and enjoyed each one!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Have fun on your girls trip! Congrats!

    Your newest follower,


    Brooke

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...