Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Best Buds


This picture was taken a couple years ago and it always makes me smile.

It's not that Rosalyn and our little 6 pound poodle, Ace, are Best Buds..
But that both of them are Best Buds with who has their attention outside of the window...

Ace's Master_ Rosalyn's Paw Paw.

They both stood there at the window with sheer admiration in their gaze for the same person.
Such love.
Such joy.
Such delight.


I'm so thankful for those the Lord has put in my path who have touched my life in ways that have changed me, challenged me, encouraged me and delighted me.
Those who I pray for daily.
Thanking the Lord for allowing me to be a part of their lives
with a heart full of joy and gratitude.

5 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...