Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, September 30, 2011

Friday faves

It's Friday! Wha?!
Seriously, lately time is flying by at warp speed.
Here's some of the my favorite stuff from the week..



These stamps!
Ain't they the cutest?
I couldn't wait to use one on my letter to my Pen Friend..Marie!  Holla!






This night at home with my girls.
There was bacon cheese fries_ painting_ sewing _and cupcake baking going on.
And did I mention this took place on a FRIDAY night?
Miracles still happen!






Getting to ship out a bunch of these! 
Whoop WHoop!
I was so nervous about opening up shop.
I feel like Sally Fields the night she won an Oscar...
"You like me! You really like me!"
To God be the glory!






Getting this pic sent from my son-n-law.
In our family we call this "Honey Hair".
Poor Rosalyn has a bad case of it here!
(I say it's a blessing...means we slept goooood!)





Having Lauren take home-ec her last year of school.
She learned the joy of crock pot cooking.
I learned the joy of having supper cooked by my daughter!



(The dish was "Cheesy Chicken and Rice" in case you're wondering...and it was delish!)




Logging on to Facebook and seeing these two beautiful pics taken and posted by my daughter Elizabeth....

Nate's first trip to the  park.. he's not all that impressed but his sisters are in love with him.
~swoon





Playing with playdoh and Elizabeths breakthrough moment as a momma
when she realized its better that the girls just have fun than it is making sure they don't mix the colors!
I'm so proud!







The one day of the week I actually put down my hot glue gun and got dressed..






And last but not least...getting my new necklace in the mail from The Adopt Shoppe!
I can't begin to tell you how much I love this necklace.
In fact..be watching out for my first give away!
I am so thankful for each and every one of you that take the time to read my ramblings on here.
I was planning on doing something to celebrate when I reached 100 followers but I was staying with my daughter helping out after the arrival of Nate when it happened!
My intent was to give away a copy of my favorite devotion book, Streams in the Desert...
But since then, I discovered and fell in love with everything Kate has in her shop..
SO...Stay tuned! 
 I'll be posting the details of the giveaway SOON and all about Kate's story.



Happy Friday!
Stephanie :)

friday favorite things | finding joy  life rearranged

10 comments:

  1. Wonderful favorite ramblings and pix, and I like that necklace! Visiting from Favorite Things @ Finding Joy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A meal cooked by my daughter! I can't wait for such a momentous occurence at my house =)
    Visiting from Finding Joy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. those are the prettiest stamps EVER. i'm gonna have to hunt those down. i have some thank you notes to write - and those would be just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your biz successes! That necklace is so striking, I gotta check it out...love it!

    Enjoy your weekend Stephanie :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. yum to the bacon fries! My mom makes a GREAT chicken cheese rice dish...when ever the hubs isn't home I call her up and beg her to make it for me ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love all the pictures!!! That Cheesy Chicken and Rice sounds like it is to die for!!! the picture of Nate and his sisters is so precious.

    visiting from finding joy :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your grandkids are adorable! And the chicken dish looks great...I need to find more crockpot meals (of course, maybe if I used my crockpot cookbook I'd find some.) :) Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your blog! :) becoming a follower, and off to chck out where you got that necklace! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that necklace. Really. It is beautiful, and I am thinking that I need one.

    You are quite inspiring, my friend! I've been so blessed by reading your blog -- your zest for life is so contagious.

    Blessings to you. And thank you for linking up!

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  10. So many great pics. I love what you said about the play-dough...that is something I had to learn, too. And it goes for paint as well! :0)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...