Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Embracing the camera...sorta

This is my first time linking up with The Anderson Crew and Embrace the Camera.
But I have a confession to make.
As much as I like taking pictures, I really hate having my picture taken.
I used to. But not lately.
It probably has something to do with the 30 lbs I've gained.
I do love the memories a picture holds and the story it will tell years from now when I'm gone.
That's why I smile and endure the click of the camera.
Maybe one day soon, I'll be back to embracing it.
Click.





Stephanie :)
Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

4 comments:

  1. I feel the same exact way since gaining baby weight. I used to love having my picture taken. Now, not so much. I've been losing weight steadily so hopefully I will be in my picture happy place sooner than later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so beautiful, so I'm glad you are embracing it up! Your babies are adorable and the flower ring you're wearing is awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh... you're gorgeous! Embrace... Embrace.... Embrace!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Embrace it, sister! You've got gorgeous hair and great smile! Oh yeah, and those kids are pretty cute too :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...