Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Growing in Grace




This little beauty was given to me by a dear friend who is in the Sunday School class I teach (and am often taught). I love this for many reasons:
1. She made it herself.
2. She made it for me :)
3. She "gets it"!!

Oh that I would respond this way in everything the Lord asks of me!
~Quickly... Without the first hesitation or fear!
~Quietly.... Without grumbling or complaining
~Without Question..... Just to completely trust my loving Father in ALL things.


I'm gonna keep these four little words where I can be reminded throughout the day what humble submission to a sovereign Lord looks like.

Help me Lord as I grow in Your grace along side the amazing people you have placed in my life!



Stephanie :)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...